The Total Woman of Augusta
2020 – 2021 Educational Award Application
P O Box 15165
Augusta, Georgia 30919
Questions Contact: The Educational Award Committee Chairperson
THE TOTAL WOMAN of Augusta Educational Award Committee:
Mrs. Theresa Richards, Executive Director/Founder
Mrs. Willene C. Holmes, CO-Executive Director/CO-Founder & Educational Award Committee Chairperson
Ms. Willa West, President
Mrs. Jean Outlaw, Vice President for Finance
Mrs. Jennifer Bennett, Secretary
THE TOTAL WOMAN OF AUGUSTA
2020-2021 EDUCATIONAL AWARD
THE TOTAL WOMAN of Augusta has established Educational Awards for deserving and eligible college students who are pursuing their postsecondary education. The Educational Awards will be presented to students who are enrolling for Fall Semester, 2020. All Educational Awards are awarded on the basis of availability of funds and at the discretion of THE TOTAL WOMAN of Augusta.
Educational Award Eligibility Criteria:
- Eligible students must be classified as college freshman, sophomore, junior or senior.
- Graduate students are not eligible.
- The Educational Award is open to all majors.
- Eligible students may be Georgia residents or out of state students.
- Three personal references are required.
- Students must provide proof of college classification, major and enrollment.
- Students must submit a recent photograph with application
- The minimum required cumulative grade point average is 2.0 or higher for award consideration
- Educational Awards are awarded based on the availability of funds.
- Complete and submit the Educational Award Application to THE TOTAL WOMAN of Augusta.
- Attach a recent photo of yourself to the Educational Award Application.
- Entering freshmen applicants must submit your official final high school transcript.
- Entering freshmen applicants must submit a one page; typed essay describing your future aspirations and goals.
- College sophomores, juniors or seniors must submit your official college transcript sent from the Student Records or Registrar’s Office (unofficial transcripts will not be accepted).
- Sophomore, junior or senior applicants must submit a one page; typed essay summarizing your college experience and progression toward reaching your future aspirations and goals.
- Your completed application materials must be received electronically, via Email (email@example.com) by the published annual deadline (paper applications and transcripts will not be accepted).
Annual Scholarship Deadlines:
|Electronic Educational Application available beginning||May 1, 2020|
|2020-2021 Application Deadline (Electronic application must be received by this date)||
June 15, 2020
|Award Decision will be made this date||July 30, 2020|
|Fall Semester Enrollment Confirmation must be received by this date or your educational award may be subject to cancellation (student must request after school’s Drop/Add period ends)||September 15, 2020|
|Educational Award check will be mailed directly to the student on or after this date (if enrolled and eligible)||September 30, 2020|
Form #1 ~ Total Woman of Augusta 2019-2020 Educational Award Application
Form #2 ~ List Three Personal References; (First and Last Name), (Relationship to you); (Telephone number)
Form #3 ~ Use this page for your one page typed essay
501 total views, 2 views today
500 total views, 1 views today